Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A couple months back, I posted an entry about recognizing the location in which an FYR contribution was taken. Well, it's happened again, only this time the location is even more specifically recognizable, and I have photographic evidence ...

Here's the new FYR entry in question, and here's another photo of the same place, (taken at night, but clearly the same place). The location is Singapore, specifically the balcony of a hotel room on a high floor of the Swissotel Stanford. The weird, bulbous thing you can see behind her left hip is a concert hall I think, and you can see the Singapore River in the background. If you want more pictures of Singapore taken from a location very close to the one where the young lady is, just let me know. If you want more pictures of the young lady, however, I'm afraid I can't help you, but I suspect she's available by the hour, for cash.

No comments: