Friday, December 05, 2003

So now he thinks he's JFK?

If this continues, we'll soon see that halfwit standing in front of an audience, bumbling his way through the some of JFK's more memorable soundbites, as only he can:

"Don't ask what our Unitered States of North America can do for you, what's important here is what it is that it can do for, uhh, ME"

"I want to go ... I mean, I want other people to, uhh, go to this country's great state of The Moon in this century or so, and do a bunch of other things, because they are easy and because they are hard, uhh, because they ARE hard and NOT easy, and not because ... umm, because they'll get me re-selected!"

If he really wants to make like JFK, let me make an offer here - if you can get him to tour Dallas in an open-topped limo, I'll gladly do the rest.

No comments: