Thursday, March 28, 2002

This just in: intelligent, insightful conservative commentator William Quick calls Reprobates "excellent". What's interesting here is that his pithy description of our lil' blog (and, presumably, his readership thereof) preceeded by a matter of days my linking to an article on hisblog, the existence of which I had been hitherto unaware.

What else is interesting is that this is the first independent confirmation I've ever had that this blog has been read by anyone other than us editors of Reprobates!

William Quick's keen characterization of Reprobates as "excellent" in fact tells me that not only is he, as I mentioned before, intelligent and insightful, but he's also witty, attractive to members of the appropriate sex, athletically and academically gifted, able to "hold his drink" and hung like a horse. In short, a lot like you and me.

No comments: