Friday, March 02, 2001

Blog me up, buttercup





This is the Reprobates blog. I haven't quite figured out what relationship this thing is going to have with the mailing list yet, but hopefully that will become clearer as time goes by ...


Well, here's a clue: I suspect that there will be things like this that make their way to the blog that wouldn't make it to the mailing list, simply because they're not sufficiently, well, you know ...


Don't forget, there's all sorts of neato features already on the yahoogroups.com reprobates page such as the message archive and chat rooms'n'shit, and, call me a cynic, and sure enough I don't know, but I'd be surprised to hear that any of you are exploiting these wonderful features today ...


Anyway, drop me a line, let me know what you think.

No comments: